1. Xia Shuixin, Peng Yong, Wang Zhengbao*, Microstructure manipulation of MFI-type zeolite membranes on hollow fibers for ethanol–water separation, Journal of Membrane Science, 2016, 498: 324-335.
2. Xia Shuixin, Peng Yong, Lu Huibin, Wang Zhengbao*, The influence of nanoseeds on the pervaporation performance of MFI-type zeolite membranes on hollow fibers, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2016, 222: 128-137.
3. Zuwei Liao, Xiaodong Hong, BinBo Jiang, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Novel graphical tool for the design of the heat integrated water allocation networks, AIChE Journal, 2016, 62(3): 670-686.
4. Yefeng Zhou, Qiang Shi, Zhengliang Huang, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Effects of liquid action mechanisms on hydrodynamics in liquid-containing gas–solid fluidized bed reactor, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 285: 121-127.
5.Yao Yang, Zhengliang Huang, Wenbo Zhang, Jingdai Wang, Musango Lungu, Zuwei Liao, Fang Wang, Yongrong Yang, Yong Yan, Jian Yang, Effects of agglomerates on electrostatic behaviors in gas–solid fluidized beds, Powder Technology, 2016, 287: 139-151.
6. Qing Zhang, Kezeng Dong, Yefeng Zhou, Zhengliang Huang, Zuwei Liao, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Fang Wang, A comparative study of electrostatic current and pressure signals in a MSFC gas–solid fluidized bed, Powder Technology, 2016, 287: 292-300.
7. Can Zi, Musango Lungu, Zhengliang Huang, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Jian Yang, Congjing Ren, Xiaofeng Ye, Investigation of unstable solids circulation behavior in a circulating fluidized bed with sweeping bend return using pressure frequency analysis, Powder Technology, 2016, 294: 159-167.
8. Guotai Hong, Xiaohui Tian, BinBo Jiang, ZuweiLiao, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Jie Zheng, Improvement of performance of a Au-Cu/AC catalyst using thiol for acetylene hydrochlorination, RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 3806-3814.
9. Yefeng Zhou, Qiang Shi, Zhengliang Huang, Zuwei Liao, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Realization and control of multiple temperature zones in liquid-containing gas-solid fluidized bed reactor, AIChE Journal, 2016, 62(5): 1454-1466.
10. Musango Lungu , Haotong Wang, Jingdai Wang, Yongrong Yang, Fengqiu Chen, Two-fluid model simulations of the national energy technology laboratory bubbling fluidized bed challenge problem, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2016, 55 (17): 5063–5077.
11. Lelu He, Yao Yang, Zhengliang Huang, Zuwei Liao, Jingdai Wang and Yongrong Yang, Multi-scale analysis of acoustic emission signals in dense-phase pneumatic conveying of pulverized coal at high pressure, AIChE Journal, 2016, 62(8): 2635-26.
12. Y. J. Fan, S. F. Wu. A graphene-supported copper-based catalyst for the hydrogenation of carbon dioxide to form methanol. Journal of CO2 Utilization, 2016, 16, 150-156.
13. H. L. Ping, Y. Wang, S, F. Wu. Preparation of MgO-coated Nano CaO Using Adsorption Phase Reaction Technique for CO2 Sorption. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(47): 41239-41246.
14. H. L. Ping, S. F. Wu, CO2 sorption durability of Zr-modified nano-CaO sorbents with cage-like hollow sphere structure. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2016, 4(4): 2047-2055.
15. J. Y. Xu, X. C. Xue, S. F. Wu, Stability of the Ni-TiO2@nano CaO/Al2O3 complex catalyst used in ReSER process for hydrogen production. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy., 2016, 2016, 41(16): 6781-6786.
16. S. Q. Lu, S. F. Wu, Calcination-carbonation durability of nano CaCO3 doped with Li2SO4. Chem. Eng. J., 2016, 294, 22-29.
17. Zhang G, Jiang J, Zhang Q, et al. Amphiphilic poly (ether sulfone) membranes for oil/water separation: effect of sequence structure of the modifier. AIChE Journal, 2017, 63(2): 739-750.
18. Fu Y, Jiang J, Zhang Q, et al. Robust liquid-repellent coatings based on polymer nanoparticles with excellent self-cleaning and antibacterial performances. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 5(1): 275-284.
19. Zhang G, Jiang J, Zhang Q, et al. Ultralow oil-fouling heterogeneous poly (ether sulfone) ultrafiltration membrane via blending with novel amphiphilic fluorinated gradient copolymers. Langmuir, 2016, 32(5): 1380-1388.
20. Zhang G, Gao F, Zhang Q, et al. Enhanced oil-fouling resistance of poly (ether sulfone) membranes by incorporation of novel amphiphilic zwitterionic copolymers. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(9): 7532-7543.
21. Cunqian W, Jie Y, Hao T, et al. Fabrication and Application of Slippery Liquid-Infused Porous Surface. Progress in Chemistry, 2016, 28(1): 9-17.
22. Wei C, Tang Y, Zhang G, et al. Facile fabrication of highly omniphobic and self-cleaning surfaces based on water mediated fluorinated nanosilica aggregation. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(78): 74340-74348.
23. Wang B, Qian T, Zhang Q, et al. Heat resistance and surface properties of polyester resin modified with fluorosilicone. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2016, 304: 31-39.
24. Jiang J, Zhang G, Wang Q, et al. Novel fluorinated polymers containing short perfluorobutyl side chains and their super wetting performance on diverse substrates. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2016, 8(16): 10513-10523.
25. He Y, Zhang Q, Zhan X, et al. Synthesis of efficient SBA-15 immobilized ionic liquid catalyst and its performance for Friedel–Crafts reaction. Catalysis Today, 2016, 276: 112-120.
26. He R, Zhan X, Zhang Q, et al. Control of inclusion size and toughness by reactivity of multiblock copolymer in epoxy composites. Polymer, 2016, 92: 222-230.
27. He R, Zhan X, Zhang Q, et al. Toughening of an epoxy thermoset with poly [styrene-alt-(maleic acid)]-block-polystyrene-block-poly (n-butyl acrylate) reactive core–shell particles. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(42): 35621-35627.
28. He R, Zhan X, Zhang Q, et al. Improving the toughness of epoxy with a reactive tetrablock copolymer containing maleic anhydride. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 133(1).
29. Zhang G, Zhang Q, Wang Q, et al. Synthesis and properties of gradient copolymers of butyl methacrylate and fluorinated acrylate via RAFT miniemulsion copolymerizations. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 133(5).
30. Qian T, Wang J, Cheng T, et al. A novel block copolymer with excellent amphiphobicity synthesized via ARGET ATRP. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2016, 54(13): 2040-2049.
31. Cheng D, Jin W, Zhan X, et al. Alumina membrane coated activated carbon: a novel strategy to enhance the mechanical properties of a solid catalyst. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(13): 10229-10232.
32. Huang X, Cheng D, Chen F, et al. Reaction pathways of hemicellulose and mechanism of biomass pyrolysis in hydrogen plasma: A density functional theory study. Renewable Energy, 2016, 96: 490-497.
33. Wan C, Cheng D, Chen F, et al. The role of active phase in Ce modified BiMo catalysts for oxidative dehydrogenation of 1-butene. Catalysis Today, 2016, 264: 180-184.
34. Wu J, Zeng L, Cheng D, et al. Synthesis of Pd nanoparticles supported on CeO 2 nanotubes for CO oxidation at low temperatures. Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2016, 37(1): 83-90.
35. Xu L, Jin B, Zhang J, et al. Efficient hydrogen generation from formic acid using AgPd nanoparticles immobilized on carbon nitride-functionalized SBA-15. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(52): 46908-46914.
36. Xu L, Liu N, Hong B, et al. Nickel–platinum nanoparticles immobilized on graphitic carbon nitride as highly efficient catalyst for hydrogen release from hydrous hydrazine. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(38): 31687-31691.